Wednesday 4 July 2007

How can a day get so messed up, and yet throw you so many great memories

04/07/07

OK, so overall I don't quite know what to make of yesterday. A couple of really good memories have come out of it, but over all the day just left me feeling pretty negative. To start with I really badly over slept and no one bothered to wake me up. (Even though my mum knew that I had to be at college and my alarm wasn't working.) When I eventually opened my eyes I was already two hours late. No one else was home so I was gonna have to cycle. It was raining and I got halfway there before I realized that I'd needed to take some paperwork with me and I'd left it at home. As I left the second time my dad pulled up. He'd obviously been over at Fyfield since he was towing the trailer which contained our the lawn mower. I would have asked him for a lift, but I was in a real hurry and I didn't have time to wait around for him to take the trailer off and out the lawn mower back in the garage. Plus It would have made him feel bad. I left the front door open as I left since I knew me dad was home and headed off up to college again. When I got there I managed to see a couple of teacher and let them know that I was in college. I then went over to the library intending to go on a computer and randomly search the net, post on the forum, and randomly edit some pictures in photo shop.

When I go there however I found that the computer suite was actually closed, and all of the other computers were taken. In the end I just went to the loaf and brought some skittles and an oasis drink (,I had intended to get some chips too but i kinda forgot). I then headed out to the sit at the picnic table in the bus shelter like thing (,It was the only place outside that had a dry seat,) and filled in some more paperwork for me course. After a while Justin came over and we chatted for a while which was cool. He told me a little about the end of year boat party (that hadn't been on a boat at all), I kinda wish I hadn't been so stressed at the time and forgotten about it, but it still sounds like everyone had fun. I did pay for it, but I know that the money went towards giving everyone a good time so I'm not that bothered about it. At around 1:30 we both headed up to the Mac suite so that I could randomly alter pictures, and he could copy the last of his files onto disk before all our user names are wiped. He also ended up taking a loada random pics of me using the camera on the mac and going through all the different effects that you can use in camera mode. I looked awful in all the pictures, but that's mainly cos I wouldn't hold still cos I didn't really want to have me picture taken at all. I always look awful in photo's.

When it got to 2:00 everyone met in G10 to get their results. I went down there quickly to apologize to Roy and he said that he'd ring my house the next day. I really didn't feel like staying in the room whilst everyone was given their results so I just went back to the mac suite and just messed around with a pic in photoshop.

Once everyone had got their results they headed out. I then logged off and made to leave too, only to find that a group of them were sitting outside the back chatting and smoking. (the public area smoking ban came in a few days ago, and they all remarked on how they felt like they were back smoking behind the bike sheds at school again.) there was me , Helen, Charlotte, Christina, Anna and Justin chatting, and Matt stopped to say a couple of things too. Since I recently discovered that I can sign onto eBuddy (e-messenger) at home with out having to download anything, I decided that I may as well get a load of their MSN addresses since I was probably never going to see most of them again. I immediately lost two of them so I'm going to have to wait till Anna comes online and get them off of her. Christina then mentioned that a load of people from college were going down to the Kassam to go bowling (the first I'd heard of it). I said that I'd try to make it, but it was unlikely I would since I was going to have to wait around for a call from College. I also spotted that this was gonna mean that there was a chance that I wouldn't be able to make it over to Dave's house either, which kinda sucked.

So anyways, I then headed home. On the way there I cycled past "Big Chris" who used to go to explorers, and he actually smiled at me. I was shocked I can tell you. I've known him for just over 4 years now, and thats the first time I remember seeing him properly smile. maybe it was because I wasn't saying anything. So yeah, I was then cycling along, minding my own business when I passed Izzy. I used to get on with Izzy pretty well when we went to guides, but we haven't really spokes properly in years now. Anyways, for some reason I decided to stop n chat to her for a min which was cool, I found out a bit bout what she'd been doing in the past coupla years, whats she's planning on doing now, and I even got her msn too. I eventually got home, only to find that I'd left my keys in the door that morning and my dad had taken them, so I was now locked out. I had been planning on phoning Cloud to say sorry that I wasn't home, (we had be planning on meeting up,) but since I couldn't get into the house and I don't currently know where my mobile is I was kinda stuffed. In the end I just decided to go see if she was at her house and say sorry.

When I got there though I found out that she hadn't been able to make it over anyways so it was ok. I ended up just playing a loada games on their play station (2), I gotta play a random game of Lego Star wars with her brother which was fun, and I also gotta have a look at the 3rd Prince of Persia (two thrones) since I think they've got basically the same game (only under a different name) out for the Wii, I might buy it at some point, I dunno though. I don't recon it'll be half as good as the first game (which I loved) but it should still be ok. I love how the prince dude can do all the free running type stuff. Anyways, I ended up staying for some grub which was cool since I haven't been able to do that in a while. Also Gaz wasn't there the whole time so I just gotta chat to cloud on her own for a bit. It was still cool when Gaz turned up though. ^_^

No comments: