Saturday 7 July 2007

fresh coal on the bone

07/07/07

To day was pretty cool. It was my churches annual BBQ and I'd invited Shelley along, she came to our church Christmas party so she'd already been there once before and met most people, and she seemed pretty happy bout coming again. Personally I LOVE my lil church, it's real tiny, but it's just got such a great feeling of community about it. Also in the last coupla years a loada families with kids have turned up.
We've had a church BBQ for several years now and it's always been fun. Sittin outside, eatin (slightly burnt) burgers such, and just enjoying everyones company. We also have worship songs n such, and we always have some sorta quiz (where everyone tries, and fails to beat Angus's score).
SO yeah, it was a great day of just hangin out with the people I've grown up with = )

No comments: