Thursday 19 July 2007

Well, the broken glass was pretty.................

19/07/07

So yeah, today I gotta meet up with Liz, Shelley n Dave.

We started off lookin round some random shops. Me n Liz looked round primark at kiddie stuffs which was cool. Although I didn't actually buy anything due to a slight lack in the money department. Finding a whole in the wall soon sorted out this issue though.

Eventually we made it to the cinema to watch the 5th harry potter film, I have to say that although I did enjoy it, I was also a little dissapointed. The film seemed to skip great chunks of the book, and I have the feeling that it wouldn't have made all that much sense if you hadn't read the book to start with, having said that I did totally love part near the end where volly the teens and Dumbledore were running about and there was a loada shattered glass flying everywhere, I just found that part real pretty, lol


now, at this point ai was going to write s'mink else about the day, but the only not that I left to remind meself what happened was the word "quiet", and I haven't the foggiest what it's refering too. I guess it serves me right for leaving this post as bullet points for 8 months before writeg it up properly. There's a lesson to be learned here someplace.

No comments: