Saturday 30 June 2007

Not in much detail but........

30/06/07

OK, so Nothing much has happened in the last coupla days. Except for the fact that My new lil cousin was taken home but he wasn't eating so they had to take him back to the hospital on Friday for a coupla of days just so that they could check that he was alright. They think that he might have had some sort of infection. The word from my grandma earlier this evening is that he's much better. I Still really want to see him, but I might have to wait a few weeks because the next few weekends all have stuff planned for them that can't be moved to another date. Tomorrow I'm starting my "Swimming Teacher Training (lvl1)" course thing. It's gonna carry over the next 3 weekends, then we have our test thing. I could have done it last year (when Kerry did it) but I decided not too since It was in the middle of the spring term. This time I didn't think that there'd be anyone else I knew doing it, but it turns out that Amira is doing the course too which is great. So yeah, I guess that's about it for now.

No comments: