Saturday 26 January 2008

Why do people have to burn their pancakes at 2:30 am??

Honestly, it's a perfectly valid question. I mean, WHY? lol
The reason for me asking this is because thats exactly what's just happened. They got it all sorted out real quick n all, but most people were still left standing round outside all bleary eyed n cold for bout 30 mins or so. All I can say is that I'm just so happy that it's friday otherwise we'd have a whole load of grumpy people wandering bout the place 2-moz. so yeah, with that I'm gonna head off to bed n try to get some sleep. All I have to do first is to set me alarm. Now, where did I leave me phone............

2 comments:

Desert Marine said...

So, after I had written a comment for your blog I had realized that you hadn't posted anything in... FOREVER! I felt rather stupid, and then I was surprised to get a reply comment from you on my blog! Go figure!

So the question that begs asking is, when are you going to start postign again on your blog?

Galzra said...

Well, I'm still writing posts, I just then like to spend ages reading over them and post them when they bacome "old news" so to speak. I know it's kinda a weird way of doing things, and it means I've currently got roughly 87 draft posts, but it works for me.