Thursday 31 January 2008

Curly fries, part of your everyday staple diet.

So nothing much really happend today, other than me having to go to a 3 hour lecture and a seminar *pulls a face*. At least the lecture was given by one of the lecturers I like. I mean he actually givis his opinion on things, and he somehow seems to make whatever it is he's takin bout intersting, which was good since I wasn't really all that enthusiastic on learining bout cubism for 3 hours. It turned out to be pretty interesting though, and I wrote waaaaaaay to many notes. The lecturer also gave us a 20 min break in the middle to go get lunch n such so i took this opportunity to buy a plateful of curly fries....and an Oasis drink. could someone please explain to me why curled up fries always seem to taste better thahen when their in any other form?

Early on in the evening I had a craving to potato waffles. I didn't get them straight away though since I ended up wandering up to Asda with laura instead (and buying yet another new book, oops). By the time I got back to hall my craving for waffles had developed into a craving for american waffles/pancakes which I didn't have. poor lil me. So yeah, life's a downer when ur lacking waffles

No comments: