Thursday 13 September 2007

"Pop up Dragon Destroys Carefully Construckted Pile of Wood"

13/09/07

So today consisted mainly of gettin more stuffs together for uni, and packing my many books into boxes to be stored whilst I'm away. In the evening I had a "freak out" moment, but eventually i calmed down and headed over to Andy's house where a loada ex-space peoples were getting together to just generally socialize and stuffs. I'm glad I headed over there since it did help to cheer me up. Everyone had Chinese takeaway to eat. They'd ordered before I got there, but they'd ordered plenty, and there was stuff I liked. (sweet n sour stuff and rice. mmmmmmm). A load of the guys were playing n-tropy which involves concentration (in the same way as jenga does). It was made a little difficult by the fact that a group of the girls were playing "pop up dragon" and they screamed whenever the dragon came up. It was a great evening though. It was cool to be able to chat to Peter, Emily, Emma and Andy and all the other peeps.

No comments: