Thursday 30 August 2007

LEEK ^_^

Ok, so after waiting aaaaaaages, I've finally seen me new lil cousin, he's now about 9 weeks old and he's massive. He ain't half gonna be tall when he's older. Also William has grown sooooooo much since I last saw him (which was before Christmas). He's got such an amazing personality and is just one of the sweetest lil kids EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't wait till I get to see the both of them again.

Back in Abingdon I gotta hang out with cloud for the evening which was ultra-great since I haven't seen her in what feels like an age. I haven't really been over to her place much since she started dating Gaz, since I always felt kinda odd bout it. I really wanna spend as much time with her as I can now though since when I head off to uni I'm not going to see her for months on end. = (

No comments: