Wednesday 21 May 2008

*insert cool sounding title here*

21/05/08

Ok, so I'm gonna start this post by saying that early monday morning I was really ill, and then not bother you with any of the details. Basically I spent the rest of the day sleeping off whatever bug or s'mink it was that I had. poor lil me
Tuesday started off a bit weird as well. Somehow I'd managed to get me phone outa me pillow case (where i put it at night so as to be sure that it wakes me,) and it had ended up under a chair at the bottom of me bed. needless to say it failed to wake me up. I still wasn't feeling quite right after monday,but that may have had s'mink to do with hardly eating anything.
So after the previous showing of the first two LotR films i ended up heading over to riches to see the third. this time i even arrived in tome for food :O. one again the evening involved jim baiting. poor jim. but yeah, watched the film, chatted nonsense, then headed home in jim's lil car. Doesn't sound all that amazing but i really did enjoy it.

No comments: